DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. Looking for a job? Here are some positions posted by local employers who are hiring:
- A restaurant in Dobbs Ferry is looking for a full-time waiter with management responsibilities.
- Creative Ways is hiring a part-time teaching assistant/intern for a creative-arts preschool program to work with children ages 3 to 5 and 5 to 7.
- A full-time medical assistant with five or more years of experience is needed in Ardsley.
- Pumpernickel Restaurant in Ardsley seeks to hire an experienced server/bartender.
- The House of Sports in Ardsley wants to hire fitness-class instructors to start in September.
- Study Point is hiring one-on-one tutors in Ardsley.
- The Graham School seeks a director for its CSE residential program in Hastings.
- A creative-arts-based child-care program is hiring an EMT-trained teaching assistant for an after-school program.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Rivertowns Daily Voice, post in the comment section below.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.