DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Robert E. Miss, a longtime philanthropy professional, has completed an intensive training to become a BoardSource certified governance trainer.
Specializing in non-profit board development, board-staff relations and board retreats to help non-profits get to the next level of mission fulfillment, Miss is now able to utilize BoardSource’s signature training and curriculum to better serve clients.
Miss has been a successful consultant to non-profit organizations in the New York metropolitan area since 1996, initially focusing on fundraising and leadership training before transitioning to BoardSource recruitment and engagement. To date, he has worked with more than 60 boards in his practice, helping members clarify their roles, become more committed, and develop more support for their cause, therefore increasing the overall success and visibility of the organizations they serve.
“Over the years, it has become clear that well-trained boards partnering with staff is the key to success for mission-driven organizations,” said Miss.
“Developing a successful Board requires commitment and understanding from all parties – Board, staff, volunteers, and supporters. My role is to bring everyone to the table and develop the strategy and tactics needed to meet challenges and move forward.”
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam