DOBBS FERRY, N.Y.-- Dobbs Ferry's Cedar Street will welcome its latest business when women and girls retailer PopShop Style officially celebrates its grand opening on Saturday, March 1.
PopShop Style Founder Sarah Milano announced Tuesday that the store, which offers trendy and affordable clothing, jewelry and accessories for women and girls of all ages, had a soft opening in mid-January of this year.
"PopShop Style was initially launched as a social pop-up shop company for events and fundraisers hosted at homes, colleges and other locations," Milano said. "This is such a thrilling time for PopShop Style. While we will always help our customers host the best pop-up shopping events, we’re so excited to have a new permanent store that can serve as a fashion hub for all the teens, college girls, young women and stylish moms in Westchester.”
PopShop Style’s grand opening will take place from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m at the 32 Cedar Street location.The event will offer all-day discounts, free make-up applications from Glo Beauty Bar, complimentary champagne and cupcakes, and various prizes and giveaways."
For more information and regular store hours, visit PopShop's website.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Rose M. Tisi, 87, Of Dobbs Ferry
- 5 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be