HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The partners of William Raveis Legends Realty Group have announced the opening of their newest office in Hastings.
This marks their fourth office since their inception in 2007. They began their association with the William Raveis Real Estate Affiliates program in January 2011.
Marcene Hedayati, broker and managing partner, and her partners have created a modern and state-of-the-art environment in an effort to attract and service the current needs of today’s sellers and buyers.
The company is home to 55 agents and a full-time support staff of nine, and was shown to be the fastest-growing real estate company out of the top 20 firms in Westchester County in 2013.
William Raveis Real Estate recently presented the partners with the Affiliate of the Year Award for the largest closed volume of sales companywide.
William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance is a family-owned real estate. It was recently ranked the No. 1 family-owned real estate company in the Northeast and the eighth-largest real estate company in the U.S., according to REAL trends.
The firm is nationally recognized as an industry leader in technology, marketing and Realtor education
For more information on William Raveis Legends Realty Group and its agents and staff, visit http://www.legendsrealtygroup.net.
- 1 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns