ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley community will unite for those in need on Ardsley Cares Day, scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 25.
There will be more than 20 volunteer opportunities for all ages at different times throughout the day, including:
- Work with family and friends to help clean up Ardsley.
- Prepare meals and sort children’s clothing.
- Make treats for local animal shelters.
- Recycle sports gear and bicycles for underprivileged kids.
- Host Halloween festivities at senior centers, community centers and local hospitals.
- Team with Habitat for Humanity to refurbish a local home.
- Prepare brunch and dinner for families at Ronald McDonald House.
Registration is now open to participate in the events for Ardsley Cares Day. For information on ways to help the community and to register, visit www.ardsleycares.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.