ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Supporting Ardsley's Youth and Families Coalition is hosting a presentation on Tuesday, May 27 on safe driving.
The SAYF Coalition's town hall meeting entitled "The Dangers of Distracted and Impaired Driving" is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Ardsley High School auditorium.
"The Ardsley SAYF Coalition and Westchester Medical Center are pleased to invite you to the Distracted and Impaired Driving Presentation," representatives said. "If you are a new driver, or one for many years you will get something out of this informative presentation."
Ardsley High School is located at 300 Farm Road in Ardsley.
"This risky behavior affects all of us, so please plan to join us to hear how New York is recognized as a leader in the fight to combat the risky behavior of distracted/impaired driving," representatives said in the press release.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern