ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Supporting Ardsley's Youth and Families Coalition is hosting a presentation on Tuesday, May 27 on safe driving.
The SAYF Coalition's town hall meeting entitled "The Dangers of Distracted and Impaired Driving" is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Ardsley High School auditorium.
"The Ardsley SAYF Coalition and Westchester Medical Center are pleased to invite you to the Distracted and Impaired Driving Presentation," representatives said. "If you are a new driver, or one for many years you will get something out of this informative presentation."
Ardsley High School is located at 300 Farm Road in Ardsley.
"This risky behavior affects all of us, so please plan to join us to hear how New York is recognized as a leader in the fight to combat the risky behavior of distracted/impaired driving," representatives said in the press release.
- 1 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film