DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Curious-on-Hudson in Dobbs Ferry will hold a collage workshop for kids age 11 and older from Aug. 4 to Aug. 8 between 10 a.m. and noon.
Students will learn how to compose the background, middle ground and foreground of an original image using every-day printed material. The program is appropriate for kids in grades five through 9, according to a press release.
The fee for the program is $225. To register, send an email to email@example.com.
The courses will be taught by Liz Burg, a Tufts University student and freelance artist, whose work has twice been displayed at the Upstream Gallery. She also has tutored at a summer camp for children.
For more information about the program and other courses, visit Curious-on-Hudson’s website.
Curious-on-Hudson is at 145 Palisade St., Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 Superintendent: Sedan That Approached Student Had 'No Ill Intent'
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis