DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Curious-on-Hudson in Dobbs Ferry will hold a collage workshop for kids age 11 and older from Aug. 4 to Aug. 8 between 10 a.m. and noon.
Students will learn how to compose the background, middle ground and foreground of an original image using every-day printed material. The program is appropriate for kids in grades five through 9, according to a press release.
The fee for the program is $225. To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The courses will be taught by Liz Burg, a Tufts University student and freelance artist, whose work has twice been displayed at the Upstream Gallery. She also has tutored at a summer camp for children.
For more information about the program and other courses, visit Curious-on-Hudson’s website.
Curious-on-Hudson is at 145 Palisade St., Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Rivertowns Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night