ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- The Elmsford Community Outreach Partners are inviting residents to the annual Tag Sale on Saturday, May 17.
The sale is scheduled to run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Grady Elementary School in Elmsford. The sale will include various items including clothing, toys, books and a bake sale. Children can enjoy face painting and ice cream and the Mount Vernon Health Center Van will be on site.
Donated items can include clothing, toys in good condition, DVDs, books and tools.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 3 Rose M. Tisi, 87, Of Dobbs Ferry
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient