ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- The Elmsford Community Outreach Partners are inviting residents to the annual Tag Sale on Saturday, May 17.
The sale is scheduled to run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Grady Elementary School in Elmsford. The sale will include various items including clothing, toys, books and a bake sale. Children can enjoy face painting and ice cream and the Mount Vernon Health Center Van will be on site.
Donated items can include clothing, toys in good condition, DVDs, books and tools.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations