ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- The Elmsford Community Outreach Partners are inviting residents to the annual Tag Sale on Saturday, May 17.
The sale is scheduled to run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Grady Elementary School in Elmsford. The sale will include various items including clothing, toys, books and a bake sale. Children can enjoy face painting and ice cream and the Mount Vernon Health Center Van will be on site.
Donated items can include clothing, toys in good condition, DVDs, books and tools.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint In Greenburgh Results In 12 Charges
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Local NBA Hopefuls Show Off Skills For Westchester Knicks In Greenburgh