HASTINGS, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Hastings Library will present the documentary "The Woodmans."
The screening is set for 3 p.m. Sunday, March 16 at the Hastings Library. The film is not rated although Friends members caution that the film does contain nude imagery.
"If 'The Woodmans' were just a documentary about George, an abstract painter, and his wife, Betty, a ceramicist, it would be a fascinating film, but it is as much a film about their daughter, Francesca, an ambitious, precociously talented photographer who committed suicide at the age of 22," representatives said.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee