HASTINGS, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Hastings Library will present the documentary "The Woodmans."
The screening is set for 3 p.m. Sunday, March 16 at the Hastings Library. The film is not rated although Friends members caution that the film does contain nude imagery.
"If 'The Woodmans' were just a documentary about George, an abstract painter, and his wife, Betty, a ceramicist, it would be a fascinating film, but it is as much a film about their daughter, Francesca, an ambitious, precociously talented photographer who committed suicide at the age of 22," representatives said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Rivertown Skies Sunday
- 2 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 3 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 4 Lowey, Day Point Fingers Over Petition Fraud
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Rivertowns, NOAA Predicts