GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A pre-Passover family event, Pages and Pasta, will be hosted by the Greenburgh Hebrew Center in Dobbs Ferry on Sunday, April 6, from 4 - 6 p.m., for children ages 2-8 and their families.
Join for a book reading with award-winning children's author Roni Schotter, whose titles include "Passover!" and "Passover Magic." Kids will also have the opportunity to enjoy a hands-on activity and a pasta dinner to "eat up all the chametz before Pesach."
The event is free and is a featured event in the Rivertowns' second annual Jewish Cultural Festival.
The Greenburgh Hebrew Center is a fully egalitarian Conservative synagogue serving the Rivertowns and adjacent communities, and has daily services that are spirited and participatory. The membership is a friendly and welcoming community.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers