GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A pre-Passover family event, Pages and Pasta, will be hosted by the Greenburgh Hebrew Center in Dobbs Ferry on Sunday, April 6, from 4 - 6 p.m., for children ages 2-8 and their families.
Join for a book reading with award-winning children's author Roni Schotter, whose titles include "Passover!" and "Passover Magic." Kids will also have the opportunity to enjoy a hands-on activity and a pasta dinner to "eat up all the chametz before Pesach."
The event is free and is a featured event in the Rivertowns' second annual Jewish Cultural Festival.
The Greenburgh Hebrew Center is a fully egalitarian Conservative synagogue serving the Rivertowns and adjacent communities, and has daily services that are spirited and participatory. The membership is a friendly and welcoming community.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash