GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A pre-Passover family event, Pages and Pasta, will be hosted by the Greenburgh Hebrew Center in Dobbs Ferry on Sunday, April 6, from 4 - 6 p.m., for children ages 2-8 and their families.
Join for a book reading with award-winning children's author Roni Schotter, whose titles include "Passover!" and "Passover Magic." Kids will also have the opportunity to enjoy a hands-on activity and a pasta dinner to "eat up all the chametz before Pesach."
The event is free and is a featured event in the Rivertowns' second annual Jewish Cultural Festival.
The Greenburgh Hebrew Center is a fully egalitarian Conservative synagogue serving the Rivertowns and adjacent communities, and has daily services that are spirited and participatory. The membership is a friendly and welcoming community.
- 1 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge