GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A pre-Passover family event, Pages and Pasta, will be hosted by the Greenburgh Hebrew Center in Dobbs Ferry on Sunday, April 6, from 4 - 6 p.m., for children ages 2-8 and their families.
Join for a book reading with award-winning children's author Roni Schotter, whose titles include "Passover!" and "Passover Magic." Kids will also have the opportunity to enjoy a hands-on activity and a pasta dinner to "eat up all the chametz before Pesach."
The event is free and is a featured event in the Rivertowns' second annual Jewish Cultural Festival.
The Greenburgh Hebrew Center is a fully egalitarian Conservative synagogue serving the Rivertowns and adjacent communities, and has daily services that are spirited and participatory. The membership is a friendly and welcoming community.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA