GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Now that Purim is over, the Greenburgh Hebrew Center is preparing for the Passover. This year the annual Shabbat Hagadol dinner takes place Friday, April 11.
The Musical Shabbat evening service begins at 6:30 p.m., followed by a Shabbat meal. (There will be food for vegetarians and children too.)
For more information, call the synagogue office at 693-4260 or email VPYouth@g-h-c.org to make a reservation.
For additional information, visit http://www.g-h-c.org.
The Greenburgh Hebrew Center is a fully egalitarian conservative synagogue serving the Rivertowns and adjacent communities, and has daily services that are spirited and participatory.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee