GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Now that Purim is over, the Greenburgh Hebrew Center is preparing for the Passover. This year the annual Shabbat Hagadol dinner takes place Friday, April 11.
The Musical Shabbat evening service begins at 6:30 p.m., followed by a Shabbat meal. (There will be food for vegetarians and children too.)
For more information, call the synagogue office at 693-4260 or email VPYouth@g-h-c.org to make a reservation.
For additional information, visit http://www.g-h-c.org.
The Greenburgh Hebrew Center is a fully egalitarian conservative synagogue serving the Rivertowns and adjacent communities, and has daily services that are spirited and participatory.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Blaze In Dobbs Ferry Put Out By Seven Fire Departments Tops Week's News
- 4 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 5 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry