GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Now that Purim is over, the Greenburgh Hebrew Center is preparing for the Passover. This year the annual Shabbat Hagadol dinner takes place Friday, April 11.
The Musical Shabbat evening service begins at 6:30 p.m., followed by a Shabbat meal. (There will be food for vegetarians and children too.)
For more information, call the synagogue office at 693-4260 or email VPYouth@g-h-c.org to make a reservation.
For additional information, visit http://www.g-h-c.org.
The Greenburgh Hebrew Center is a fully egalitarian conservative synagogue serving the Rivertowns and adjacent communities, and has daily services that are spirited and participatory.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car