GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The performance by local band Raising Cane that was set to take place at Anthony F. Veteran Park on the Fourth of July has been rescheduled to Sunday, July 6, because of potential storms.
The performance will begin at 1 p.m. at the A.F. Veteran Park pool.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 4 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 5 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills