GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The performance by local band Raising Cane that was set to take place at Anthony F. Veteran Park on the Fourth of July has been rescheduled to Sunday, July 6, because of potential storms.
The performance will begin at 1 p.m. at the A.F. Veteran Park pool.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car