GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A nature walk at Hart’s Brook Park & Preserve is being offered by the Greenburgh Department of Parks and Recreation on Saturday, May 3 (rain date, Sunday, May 4), at 1 p.m.
This event is free and can be enjoyed by all ages.
This year’s walk will include a discussion about the preserve’s history, a tour of the barn and the dahlia gardens. Visitors can see what’s blooming along the trails, streams and around the pond.
For more information or to make reservations, contact P.J. Murphy at 693-8985 ext. 116 , or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee