GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A nature walk at Hart’s Brook Park & Preserve is being offered by the Greenburgh Department of Parks and Recreation on Saturday, May 3 (rain date, Sunday, May 4), at 1 p.m.
This event is free and can be enjoyed by all ages.
This year’s walk will include a discussion about the preserve’s history, a tour of the barn and the dahlia gardens. Visitors can see what’s blooming along the trails, streams and around the pond.
For more information or to make reservations, contact P.J. Murphy at 693-8985 ext. 116 , or email email@example.com
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend