GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A nature walk at Hart’s Brook Park & Preserve is being offered by the Greenburgh Department of Parks and Recreation on Saturday, May 3 (rain date, Sunday, May 4), at 1 p.m.
This event is free and can be enjoyed by all ages.
This year’s walk will include a discussion about the preserve’s history, a tour of the barn and the dahlia gardens. Visitors can see what’s blooming along the trails, streams and around the pond.
For more information or to make reservations, contact P.J. Murphy at 693-8985 ext. 116 , or email email@example.com
- 1 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh