GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A nature walk at Hart’s Brook Park & Preserve is being offered by the Greenburgh Department of Parks and Recreation on Saturday, May 3 (rain date, Sunday, May 4), at 1 p.m.
This event is free and can be enjoyed by all ages.
This year’s walk will include a discussion about the preserve’s history, a tour of the barn and the dahlia gardens. Visitors can see what’s blooming along the trails, streams and around the pond.
For more information or to make reservations, contact P.J. Murphy at 693-8985 ext. 116 , or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash