GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A nature walk at Hart’s Brook Park & Preserve is being offered by the Greenburgh Department of Parks and Recreation on Saturday, May 3 (rain date, Sunday, May 4), at 1 p.m.
This event is free and can be enjoyed by all ages.
This year’s walk will include a discussion about the preserve’s history, a tour of the barn and the dahlia gardens. Visitors can see what’s blooming along the trails, streams and around the pond.
For more information or to make reservations, contact P.J. Murphy at 693-8985 ext. 116 , or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed