HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The next Hastings Flea, a curated craft and vintage market featuring the best local artisans and vendors in the lower Hudson Valley, will be held on Sunday, July 13, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The event will take place at Metro- North train station parking lot, 131 Southside Ave.
The Hastings Flea takes place the second Sunday of every month and features live music, food trucks, vintage clothing and furniture, hand made jewelry and home goods, face painting and fun family-friendly activities.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be
- 4 Rose M. Tisi, 87, Of Dobbs Ferry
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority