HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The next Hastings Flea, a curated craft and vintage market featuring the best local artisans and vendors in the lower Hudson Valley, will be held on Sunday, July 13, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The event will take place at Metro- North train station parking lot, 131 Southside Ave.
The Hastings Flea takes place the second Sunday of every month and features live music, food trucks, vintage clothing and furniture, hand made jewelry and home goods, face painting and fun family-friendly activities.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M