HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The next Hastings Flea, a curated craft and vintage market featuring the best local artisans and vendors in the lower Hudson Valley, will be held on Sunday, July 13, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The event will take place at Metro- North train station parking lot, 131 Southside Ave.
The Hastings Flea takes place the second Sunday of every month and features live music, food trucks, vintage clothing and furniture, hand made jewelry and home goods, face painting and fun family-friendly activities.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 4 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill