HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The next Hastings Flea, a curated craft and vintage market featuring the best local artisans and vendors in the lower Hudson Valley, will be held on Sunday, July 13, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The event will take place at Metro- North train station parking lot, 131 Southside Ave.
The Hastings Flea takes place the second Sunday of every month and features live music, food trucks, vintage clothing and furniture, hand made jewelry and home goods, face painting and fun family-friendly activities.
- 1 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rivertowns
- 4 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 5 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills