HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The next Hastings Flea, a curated craft and vintage market featuring the best local artisans and vendors in the lower Hudson Valley, will be held on Sunday, July 13, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The event will take place at Metro- North train station parking lot, 131 Southside Ave.
The Hastings Flea takes place the second Sunday of every month and features live music, food trucks, vintage clothing and furniture, hand made jewelry and home goods, face painting and fun family-friendly activities.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 4 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers