HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Kids can get a head start on their Valentine's Day preparations with a program of crafts and cookies Thursday, Feb. 7, at the James Harmon Community Center.
From 1 to 2 p.m., children ages 3 to 5 can create their own Valentines, listen to stories, enjoy crafts and decorate Valentine's cookies. From 5 to 7 p.m., kids ages 5 to 9 will make Valentines and crafts.
The cost of the workshop, sponsored by the Hastings Recreation Department, is $20 for village residents, $25 for school district residents and $30 for non-residents.
Parents can register children online or in person at the James Harmon Community Center.
For further information or to register, call Kendra Garrison at 914-478-2380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh