HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Kids can get a head start on their Valentine's Day preparations with a program of crafts and cookies Thursday, Feb. 7, at the James Harmon Community Center.
From 1 to 2 p.m., children ages 3 to 5 can create their own Valentines, listen to stories, enjoy crafts and decorate Valentine's cookies. From 5 to 7 p.m., kids ages 5 to 9 will make Valentines and crafts.
The cost of the workshop, sponsored by the Hastings Recreation Department, is $20 for village residents, $25 for school district residents and $30 for non-residents.
Parents can register children online or in person at the James Harmon Community Center.
For further information or to register, call Kendra Garrison at 914-478-2380 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA