HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Kids can get a head start on their Valentine's Day preparations with a program of crafts and cookies Thursday, Feb. 7, at the James Harmon Community Center.
From 1 to 2 p.m., children ages 3 to 5 can create their own Valentines, listen to stories, enjoy crafts and decorate Valentine's cookies. From 5 to 7 p.m., kids ages 5 to 9 will make Valentines and crafts.
The cost of the workshop, sponsored by the Hastings Recreation Department, is $20 for village residents, $25 for school district residents and $30 for non-residents.
Parents can register children online or in person at the James Harmon Community Center.
For further information or to register, call Kendra Garrison at 914-478-2380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee