HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The village Recreation Department and Hastings Police Benevolent Association will sponsor the village's annual Eggstravanganza egg hunt Saturday, April 12, at 11 a.m. at Reynolds Field.
Children ages 2-8 years old are invited to come out to search for hidden plastic eggs filled with candy. Bags of goodies will be available for children younger than 2.
Last year's Eggstravaganza drew more than 200 children on a windy morning and included a visit from The Bunny, who will available for photo opportunities.
The organizers ask that families bring their own bag or basket for collecting. Light refreshments will be provided. The event is free to all Hastings residents, and all children must be accompanied by an adult.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be held on Saturday, April 19. Cancellations will be announced on WHOH Channel 75, on the Hastings village website and the Recreation Department's Facebook page.
For further information, contact Kendra Garrison at 478-2380, ext. 641, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers