HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The village Recreation Department and Hastings Police Benevolent Association will sponsor the village's annual Eggstravanganza egg hunt Saturday, April 12, at 11 a.m. at Reynolds Field.
Children ages 2-8 years old are invited to come out to search for hidden plastic eggs filled with candy. Bags of goodies will be available for children younger than 2.
Last year's Eggstravaganza drew more than 200 children on a windy morning and included a visit from The Bunny, who will available for photo opportunities.
The organizers ask that families bring their own bag or basket for collecting. Light refreshments will be provided. The event is free to all Hastings residents, and all children must be accompanied by an adult.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be held on Saturday, April 19. Cancellations will be announced on WHOH Channel 75, on the Hastings village website and the Recreation Department's Facebook page.
For further information, contact Kendra Garrison at 478-2380, ext. 641, or email@example.com.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint In Greenburgh Results In 12 Charges
- 4 Local NBA Hopefuls Show Off Skills For Westchester Knicks In Greenburgh
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home