HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings Recreation Department will host a New York State defensive driving course at the James Harmon Community Center on Saturday, March 8, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The six-hour course will be offered for licensed drivers through the American Safety Institute.
Upon completion of the course, four points will automatically be reduced from the driving record point total. If the driver is listed as a principal operator on an automobile insurance policy, a 10 percent discount on collision and liability will be applied for a full three years when the course-completion certificate is presented to an insurance broker.
Class size is limited so early registration is strongly recommended.
Register online at www.hastingsrecreation.org or in-person at the Community Center, 44 Main St. in Hastings.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA