HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings Recreation Department will host a New York State defensive driving course at the James Harmon Community Center on Saturday, March 8, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The six-hour course will be offered for licensed drivers through the American Safety Institute.
Upon completion of the course, four points will automatically be reduced from the driving record point total. If the driver is listed as a principal operator on an automobile insurance policy, a 10 percent discount on collision and liability will be applied for a full three years when the course-completion certificate is presented to an insurance broker.
Class size is limited so early registration is strongly recommended.
Register online at www.hastingsrecreation.org or in-person at the Community Center, 44 Main St. in Hastings.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee