GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Library will host a panel discussion on growing and staying in business on Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 6:30 p.m.
Panelists will include: Mary Molina, Lola Granola Bar; Nick Califano, Yonkers Brewing Co.; Laura and Ian Londin,The Booth Photo and Video; and Maria Cisneros and Judith Weber, Recologie Lifetstyle, Inc.
The panel will be moderated by Holly Perlowitz, business development manager of Community Capital New York.
For more information, contact Perlowitz at 914-747-8020, ext. 14, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Geenburgh Public Library is at 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam