GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Library will host a panel discussion on growing and staying in business on Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 6:30 p.m.
Panelists will include: Mary Molina, Lola Granola Bar; Nick Califano, Yonkers Brewing Co.; Laura and Ian Londin,The Booth Photo and Video; and Maria Cisneros and Judith Weber, Recologie Lifetstyle, Inc.
The panel will be moderated by Holly Perlowitz, business development manager of Community Capital New York.
For more information, contact Perlowitz at 914-747-8020, ext. 14, or email@example.com.
The Geenburgh Public Library is at 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Rivertowns
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court