GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Library will host a panel discussion on growing and staying in business on Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 6:30 p.m.
Panelists will include: Mary Molina, Lola Granola Bar; Nick Califano, Yonkers Brewing Co.; Laura and Ian Londin,The Booth Photo and Video; and Maria Cisneros and Judith Weber, Recologie Lifetstyle, Inc.
The panel will be moderated by Holly Perlowitz, business development manager of Community Capital New York.
For more information, contact Perlowitz at 914-747-8020, ext. 14, or email@example.com.
The Geenburgh Public Library is at 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
- 1 Rivertowns Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 3 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop