GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Library will host a panel discussion on growing and staying in business on Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 6:30 p.m.
Panelists will include: Mary Molina, Lola Granola Bar; Nick Califano, Yonkers Brewing Co.; Laura and Ian Londin,The Booth Photo and Video; and Maria Cisneros and Judith Weber, Recologie Lifetstyle, Inc.
The panel will be moderated by Holly Perlowitz, business development manager of Community Capital New York.
For more information, contact Perlowitz at 914-747-8020, ext. 14, or email@example.com.
The Geenburgh Public Library is at 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester