GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Library will host a panel discussion on growing and staying in business on Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 6:30 p.m.
Panelists will include: Mary Molina, Lola Granola Bar; Nick Califano, Yonkers Brewing Co.; Laura and Ian Londin,The Booth Photo and Video; and Maria Cisneros and Judith Weber, Recologie Lifetstyle, Inc.
The panel will be moderated by Holly Perlowitz, business development manager of Community Capital New York.
For more information, contact Perlowitz at 914-747-8020, ext. 14, or email@example.com.
The Geenburgh Public Library is at 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Blaze In Dobbs Ferry Put Out By Seven Fire Departments Tops Week's News
- 4 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 5 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry