GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Library will host a panel discussion on growing and staying in business on Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 6:30 p.m.
Panelists will include: Mary Molina, Lola Granola Bar; Nick Califano, Yonkers Brewing Co.; Laura and Ian Londin,The Booth Photo and Video; and Maria Cisneros and Judith Weber, Recologie Lifetstyle, Inc.
The panel will be moderated by Holly Perlowitz, business development manager of Community Capital New York.
For more information, contact Perlowitz at 914-747-8020, ext. 14, or email@example.com.
The Geenburgh Public Library is at 300 Tarrytown Road, Elmsford.
- 1 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 4 Dobbs Ferry's Argyros Named Semifinalist In Siemens Competition
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus