WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Riverkeeper interns visited Ashokan Reservoir and Esopus Creek in the Catskills to learn more about New York City's watershed and current issues over its management.
The interns also hiked up to Giant Ledge.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 4 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 5 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills