WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Riverkeeper interns visited Ashokan Reservoir and Esopus Creek in the Catskills to learn more about New York City's watershed and current issues over its management.
The interns also hiked up to Giant Ledge.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate