WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Riverkeeper interns visited Ashokan Reservoir and Esopus Creek in the Catskills to learn more about New York City's watershed and current issues over its management.
The interns also hiked up to Giant Ledge.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam