WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Riverkeeper interns visited Ashokan Reservoir and Esopus Creek in the Catskills to learn more about New York City's watershed and current issues over its management.
The interns also hiked up to Giant Ledge.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car