DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Chabad of The Rivertowns is set to present Model Matzah Baking on Sunday, April 6 in Dobbs Ferry.
The Model Matzah Baking event is scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. Sunday, April 6 at the Chabad of The Rivertowns at 303 Broadway in Dobbs Ferry.
The hands-on Passover event allows children to make dough, grind wheat into flour and make Matzah. The event is open to children of all ages.
"From threshing to winnowing of the wheat stalks, to kneading and rolling, each child will bake and take home their own Matzah, made from scratch," representatives said in a release. "Join our Model Matzah Bakery for a unique, hands on Passover experience while learning about our heritage and the tradition of Matzah."
The cost is $5 at the door. For more information, residents are asked to call 914-693-6100.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee