DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Students from St. Christopher's School in Dobbs Ferry who are members of the Marching Cobras of New York, performed in the Saint Patrick's Day Parade in New York City on Monday, March 17.
The Marching Cobras of New York is a marching band that is made up of students from New York City and Westchester, and includes students from St. Christopher's, a school that helps teens with emotional, behavioral and learning disabilities..
The group features percussion, flags, dancers and step dancers and trains five to six days a week.
- 1 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 4 Dobbs Ferry's Argyros Named Semifinalist In Siemens Competition
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus