DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Students from St. Christopher's School in Dobbs Ferry who are members of the Marching Cobras of New York, performed in the Saint Patrick's Day Parade in New York City on Monday, March 17.
The Marching Cobras of New York is a marching band that is made up of students from New York City and Westchester, and includes students from St. Christopher's, a school that helps teens with emotional, behavioral and learning disabilities..
The group features percussion, flags, dancers and step dancers and trains five to six days a week.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Rivertowns