DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Students from St. Christopher's School in Dobbs Ferry who are members of the Marching Cobras of New York, performed in the Saint Patrick's Day Parade in New York City on Monday, March 17.
The Marching Cobras of New York is a marching band that is made up of students from New York City and Westchester, and includes students from St. Christopher's, a school that helps teens with emotional, behavioral and learning disabilities..
The group features percussion, flags, dancers and step dancers and trains five to six days a week.
- 1 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge