DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Students from St. Christopher's School in Dobbs Ferry who are members of the Marching Cobras of New York, performed in the Saint Patrick's Day Parade in New York City on Monday, March 17.
The Marching Cobras of New York is a marching band that is made up of students from New York City and Westchester, and includes students from St. Christopher's, a school that helps teens with emotional, behavioral and learning disabilities..
The group features percussion, flags, dancers and step dancers and trains five to six days a week.
- 1 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News