DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Students from St. Christopher's School in Dobbs Ferry who are members of the Marching Cobras of New York, performed in the Saint Patrick's Day Parade in New York City on Monday, March 17.
The Marching Cobras of New York is a marching band that is made up of students from New York City and Westchester, and includes students from St. Christopher's, a school that helps teens with emotional, behavioral and learning disabilities..
The group features percussion, flags, dancers and step dancers and trains five to six days a week.
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Rivertowns; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 5 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester