TARRYTOWN/SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The annual Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow St. Patrick's Day Parade steps off Sunday, March 16 at 1:30 p.m. in downtown Tarrytown.
The event, which draws thousands each year, features the Spring Debut of the Rotary Club Rubber Ducks. The parade runs down Broadway and ends in Sleepy Hollow.
Several pipes and drum bands, high school bands, firefighters, police and civic groups will march. Village, county and state politicians will also march in the parade.
Grand Marshal Paul Clarke will lead the parade along with aides Josephine Galgano, Wayne T. Jeffers, Jr. , Peggy Lockwood, John Malone, Sr., Bob McLoughlin, Rodney “Cha Cha” Rodriquez, Geri Winterroth Speranza and Patricia Chemka.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Return To Rivertowns For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Rivertowns Saturday
- 4 Hastings Man Charged With Kidnapping
- 5 6 Individuals To Be Honored At Dobbs Ferry's St. Christopher's Gala