TARRYTOWN/SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The annual Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow St. Patrick's Day Parade steps off Sunday, March 16 at 1:30 p.m. in downtown Tarrytown.
The event, which draws thousands each year, features the Spring Debut of the Rotary Club Rubber Ducks. The parade runs down Broadway and ends in Sleepy Hollow.
Several pipes and drum bands, high school bands, firefighters, police and civic groups will march. Village, county and state politicians will also march in the parade.
Grand Marshal Paul Clarke will lead the parade along with aides Josephine Galgano, Wayne T. Jeffers, Jr. , Peggy Lockwood, John Malone, Sr., Bob McLoughlin, Rodney “Cha Cha” Rodriquez, Geri Winterroth Speranza and Patricia Chemka.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year