TARRYTOWN/SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The annual Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow St. Patrick's Day Parade steps off Sunday, March 16 at 1:30 p.m. in downtown Tarrytown.
The event, which draws thousands each year, features the Spring Debut of the Rotary Club Rubber Ducks. The parade runs down Broadway and ends in Sleepy Hollow.
Several pipes and drum bands, high school bands, firefighters, police and civic groups will march. Village, county and state politicians will also march in the parade.
Grand Marshal Paul Clarke will lead the parade along with aides Josephine Galgano, Wayne T. Jeffers, Jr. , Peggy Lockwood, John Malone, Sr., Bob McLoughlin, Rodney “Cha Cha” Rodriquez, Geri Winterroth Speranza and Patricia Chemka.
- 1 Wrong-Way Driver In Hastings Charged With DWI Is ID'd
- 2 Rivertowns Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Preparations For Tree Removal And 11 New Homes Under Way Near Ardsley