TARRYTOWN/SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The annual Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow St. Patrick's Day Parade steps off Sunday, March 16 at 1:30 p.m. in downtown Tarrytown.
The event, which draws thousands each year, features the Spring Debut of the Rotary Club Rubber Ducks. The parade runs down Broadway and ends in Sleepy Hollow.
Several pipes and drum bands, high school bands, firefighters, police and civic groups will march. Village, county and state politicians will also march in the parade.
Grand Marshal Paul Clarke will lead the parade along with aides Josephine Galgano, Wayne T. Jeffers, Jr. , Peggy Lockwood, John Malone, Sr., Bob McLoughlin, Rodney “Cha Cha” Rodriquez, Geri Winterroth Speranza and Patricia Chemka.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 800 Attend 25th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner For The Homeless In Hastings
- 5 Dobbs Ferry Man Accused Of Throwing Molotov Cocktail Near Hospital