WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS (HGAR) is holding a garage sale on Saturday, June 14 from 9 a.m. to noon to raise funds for Make-A-Wish Hudson Valley, located in Tarrytown.
The sale will span six counties and include dozens of real estate agencies.
The HGAR Garage Sale is all part of the association’s ongoing efforts to raise funds for Make-A-Wish Foundation – the non-profit group that helps grant the wishes of children dealing with life-threatening medical conditions.
“Every Fall, we hold a special cocktail party, which is our major fundraiser for this fantastic organization,” said Kathy Milich, HGAR Make-A-Wish Committee Chair. “This year, we wanted to get the jump on our fundraising efforts so we can make an even bigger difference in the lives of these children.”
Real estate agencies throughout the Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland and Orange counties will participate in the region-wide garage sale, which is open to the public.
For a complete list of participating real estate agencies, please visit HGAR.com.
Make-A-Wish Hudson Valley has granted more than 2,000 wishes to Hudson Valley children with life-threatening medical conditions since 1986.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rivertowns
- 3 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 4 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 5 Schumer Calls For Repairs To Ashford Avenue Bridge