HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Woodlands High School cheerleaders and the senior class are partnering for their first-ever mattress sale fund-raiser on Saturday, April 5, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the high school lobby in Hartsdale.
Name-brand mattresses will be sold at deeply discounted prices with full factory warranties and available delivery.
Proceeds go directly to benefit the Woodlands High School senior class and cheerleaders.
Woodlands High School is at 475 W. Hartsdale Ave. in Hartsdale.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rivertowns
- 3 New Hastings Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Schumer Calls For Repairs To Ashford Avenue Bridge
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester