YONKERS, N.Y. -- Butch Barbella and Streets of the Bronx will headline an evening of Doo-wop on Saturday, April 12, at Riverview Caterers in Hastings-on-Hudson.
The event begins at 6:30 p.m. and will benefit the Yonkers Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. The event is sponsored by Westchester Ballroom.
The fund-raiser includes a cocktail hour, dancing, a gourmet buffet dinner and coffee and dessert. The event is $60 per person or $100 per couple.
Reservations are required. Call 914-773-7773 for information and reservations.
Riverview Caterers is at 1 Warburton Ave., Hastings.
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies