ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley Historical Society is seeking people who are interested in the history of the community and who would enjoy helping identify, preserve and make public the history of the village.
Available positions and activities include membership on an expanded board of trustees, website and archival work, research, and participation in planning and presenting public programs.
Those who are interested and able to regularly commit time to one or more of the areas mentioned, can email a brief description of interests and skills to email@example.com.
Applicants should include a telephone number in the email.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death