ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley Historical Society is seeking people who are interested in the history of the community and who would enjoy helping identify, preserve and make public the history of the village.
Available positions and activities include membership on an expanded board of trustees, website and archival work, research, and participation in planning and presenting public programs.
Those who are interested and able to regularly commit time to one or more of the areas mentioned, can email a brief description of interests and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should include a telephone number in the email.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Dobbs Ferry Band Celebrates Role In Academy Award-Winning 'Birdman'