ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley Historical Society is seeking people who are interested in the history of the community and who would enjoy helping identify, preserve and make public the history of the village.
Available positions and activities include membership on an expanded board of trustees, website and archival work, research, and participation in planning and presenting public programs.
Those who are interested and able to regularly commit time to one or more of the areas mentioned, can email a brief description of interests and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should include a telephone number in the email.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 4 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 5 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills