ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley Historical Society is seeking people who are interested in the history of the community and who would enjoy helping identify, preserve and make public the history of the village.
Available positions and activities include membership on an expanded board of trustees, website and archival work, research, and participation in planning and presenting public programs.
Those who are interested and able to regularly commit time to one or more of the areas mentioned, can email a brief description of interests and skills to email@example.com.
Applicants should include a telephone number in the email.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee