ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley Historical Society is seeking people who are interested in the history of the community and who would enjoy helping identify, preserve and make public the history of the village.
Available positions and activities include membership on an expanded board of trustees, website and archival work, research, and participation in planning and presenting public programs.
Those who are interested and able to regularly commit time to one or more of the areas mentioned, can email a brief description of interests and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should include a telephone number in the email.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester