ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley Historical Society is seeking people who are interested in the history of the community and who would enjoy helping identify, preserve and make public the history of the village.
Available positions and activities include membership on an expanded board of trustees, website and archival work, research, and participation in planning and presenting public programs.
Those who are interested and able to regularly commit time to one or more of the areas mentioned, can email a brief description of interests and skills to email@example.com.
Applicants should include a telephone number in the email.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Rivertowns Saturday
- 4 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 5 6 Individuals To Be Honored At Dobbs Ferry's St. Christopher's Gala