DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - The Dobbs Ferry Recreation Department announced Friday that the Memorial Park wading pool will open Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The cost of a seasonal wading pool pass is $75 for the first child ad $35 for each addional child.
For more information call the Recreation Department at 693-0024 or register in person at the Community Center at 60 Palisade Street.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Hastings High School Students Named Semifinalists