DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - The Dobbs Ferry Recreation Department announced Friday that the Memorial Park wading pool will open Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The cost of a seasonal wading pool pass is $75 for the first child ad $35 for each addional child.
For more information call the Recreation Department at 693-0024 or register in person at the Community Center at 60 Palisade Street.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh