DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - The Dobbs Ferry Recreation Department announced Friday that the Memorial Park wading pool will open Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The cost of a seasonal wading pool pass is $75 for the first child ad $35 for each addional child.
For more information call the Recreation Department at 693-0024 or register in person at the Community Center at 60 Palisade Street.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Rose M. Tisi, 87, Of Dobbs Ferry