DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - The Dobbs Ferry Recreation Department announced Friday that the Memorial Park wading pool will open Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The cost of a seasonal wading pool pass is $75 for the first child ad $35 for each addional child.
For more information call the Recreation Department at 693-0024 or register in person at the Community Center at 60 Palisade Street.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate