DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - The Dobbs Ferry Recreation Department announced Friday that the Memorial Park wading pool will open Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The cost of a seasonal wading pool pass is $75 for the first child ad $35 for each addional child.
For more information call the Recreation Department at 693-0024 or register in person at the Community Center at 60 Palisade Street.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 5 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime