YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers' Ridge Hill is hoping you'll stay for dinner and take advantage of its inaugural restaurant week.
Eight of Ridge Hill's restaurants are participating in the 12-day stretch of discounts and promotions, which began Sunday, Feb. 23, and goes to Thursday, March 6.
"We want to thank our loyal foodies for our success as a dining destination," said Ridge Hill representatives.
Here are the deals you can take advantage of on your next shopping trip:
Bonefish Grill and Brio will be offering a three-course prix fixe meal for $20.14.
Havana Central will be offering their Cuban cuisine in a three-course prix fixe lunch for $10.14, dinner for $20.14.
Lefteris Gyro is offering $5 off checks $35 or more.
Upscale churrascaria Texas De Brazil is taking $10 off per person with purchase of a regular dinner.
Frannie's is offering frozen yogurt buy-one-get-one half off. If you buy two cups, you also get a $5 coupon.
Smoothie King is offering a different smoothie each day for $3.99, along with all-day free samples.
Lastly, check out Whole Foods - it's offering buy-one-get-one cheese pizzas for free from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee