SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Phelps Memorial Hospital in Sleepy Hollow has named Dr. Richard Becker as vice president - physician administrator.
Becker, of Cortlandt Manor, is a board-certified cardiologist who will oversee operations of the hospital's growing multi-specialty medical group, Phelps Medical Associates, which employs 34 clinicians in 12 practice locations. Becker earned his medical degree at New York Medical College
"We are delighted to welcome Dr. Becker to this new position," said Keith F. Safian, Phelps president and chief executive officer. "He will serve as the key liaison between the hospital and the entire medical staff. His duties will include working with members of the medical staff on collaborative initiatives and being a champion for quality, through evidence-based medicine, best practices and optimizing the use of electronic health records."
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 2 Historic Irvington Home About To Hit Market For $14.75M, Report Says
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner