SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Phelps Memorial Hospital in Sleepy Hollow has named Dr. Richard Becker as vice president - physician administrator.
Becker, of Cortlandt Manor, is a board-certified cardiologist who will oversee operations of the hospital's growing multi-specialty medical group, Phelps Medical Associates, which employs 34 clinicians in 12 practice locations. Becker earned his medical degree at New York Medical College
"We are delighted to welcome Dr. Becker to this new position," said Keith F. Safian, Phelps president and chief executive officer. "He will serve as the key liaison between the hospital and the entire medical staff. His duties will include working with members of the medical staff on collaborative initiatives and being a champion for quality, through evidence-based medicine, best practices and optimizing the use of electronic health records."
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA