SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Phelps Memorial Hospital in Sleepy Hollow has named Dr. Richard Becker as vice president - physician administrator.
Becker, of Cortlandt Manor, is a board-certified cardiologist who will oversee operations of the hospital's growing multi-specialty medical group, Phelps Medical Associates, which employs 34 clinicians in 12 practice locations. Becker earned his medical degree at New York Medical College
"We are delighted to welcome Dr. Becker to this new position," said Keith F. Safian, Phelps president and chief executive officer. "He will serve as the key liaison between the hospital and the entire medical staff. His duties will include working with members of the medical staff on collaborative initiatives and being a champion for quality, through evidence-based medicine, best practices and optimizing the use of electronic health records."
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 3 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 4 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident