SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Phelps Memorial Hospital in Sleepy Hollow has named Dr. Richard Becker as vice president - physician administrator.
Becker, of Cortlandt Manor, is a board-certified cardiologist who will oversee operations of the hospital's growing multi-specialty medical group, Phelps Medical Associates, which employs 34 clinicians in 12 practice locations. Becker earned his medical degree at New York Medical College
"We are delighted to welcome Dr. Becker to this new position," said Keith F. Safian, Phelps president and chief executive officer. "He will serve as the key liaison between the hospital and the entire medical staff. His duties will include working with members of the medical staff on collaborative initiatives and being a champion for quality, through evidence-based medicine, best practices and optimizing the use of electronic health records."
- 1 Hastings, Dobbs Ferry Rank Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Rivertowns' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester