HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Ari Shaps, a former student in the Hastings High School Science Research class, is one of the authors listed on an upcoming article to be published in the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
The title of the article is "Manganese G8 Dendrimers Targeted to Oxidation-Specific Epitopes: In vivo MR imaging of Atherosclerosis."
Shaps, a student at the University of Rochester, worked on this research with Dr. Karen Briley-Saebo at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine during the summer between his junior and senior years at Hastings High School.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA