HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Ari Shaps, a former student in the Hastings High School Science Research class, is one of the authors listed on an upcoming article to be published in the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
The title of the article is "Manganese G8 Dendrimers Targeted to Oxidation-Specific Epitopes: In vivo MR imaging of Atherosclerosis."
Shaps, a student at the University of Rochester, worked on this research with Dr. Karen Briley-Saebo at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine during the summer between his junior and senior years at Hastings High School.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Greenburgh Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Traffic Stop
- 5 Alligators Are Among 12 Surprising Animals In New York