HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Ari Shaps, a former student in the Hastings High School Science Research class, is one of the authors listed on an upcoming article to be published in the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
The title of the article is "Manganese G8 Dendrimers Targeted to Oxidation-Specific Epitopes: In vivo MR imaging of Atherosclerosis."
Shaps, a student at the University of Rochester, worked on this research with Dr. Karen Briley-Saebo at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine during the summer between his junior and senior years at Hastings High School.
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies