HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Ari Shaps, a former student in the Hastings High School Science Research class, is one of the authors listed on an upcoming article to be published in the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
The title of the article is "Manganese G8 Dendrimers Targeted to Oxidation-Specific Epitopes: In vivo MR imaging of Atherosclerosis."
Shaps, a student at the University of Rochester, worked on this research with Dr. Karen Briley-Saebo at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine during the summer between his junior and senior years at Hastings High School.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News