HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings High School Midnight Run team is preparing for its first run of the new school year to kick off the campaign.
The Hastings Runners have included their volunteer work as part of the national Remembrance Day honoring those who were victims and heroes on 9/11 since September 2011.
"For those high school students who can fully commit to it, we look forward to having you with us," organizer Jeanne Newman said in a Facebook post. "This is our 27th year participating in monthly Midnight Runs."
Newman said the Midnight Run is looking for adult drivers to help. She can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Hastings Man Charged With Kidnapping
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To Rivertowns For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show