HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings High School Midnight Run team is preparing for its first run of the new school year to kick off the campaign.
The Hastings Runners have included their volunteer work as part of the national Remembrance Day honoring those who were victims and heroes on 9/11 since September 2011.
"For those high school students who can fully commit to it, we look forward to having you with us," organizer Jeanne Newman said in a Facebook post. "This is our 27th year participating in monthly Midnight Runs."
Newman said the Midnight Run is looking for adult drivers to help. She can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 4 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute