HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-on-Hudson's Samuel Wold is set to appear in a production of "Carrie: The Musical" at Baldwin Wallace University and Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood, Ohio.
The show, adapted from the Stephen King novel "Carrie," is directed by Victoria Bussert with choreography by Gregory Daniels and musical direction by Nancy Maier. Wolf appears in the role of Billy Nolan.
"Carrie is filled with electrified singing and dancing, bone-chilling twists and turns, and the visceral angst and confusion of adolescence," representatives said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus