HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-on-Hudson's Samuel Wold is set to appear in a production of "Carrie: The Musical" at Baldwin Wallace University and Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood, Ohio.
The show, adapted from the Stephen King novel "Carrie," is directed by Victoria Bussert with choreography by Gregory Daniels and musical direction by Nancy Maier. Wolf appears in the role of Billy Nolan.
"Carrie is filled with electrified singing and dancing, bone-chilling twists and turns, and the visceral angst and confusion of adolescence," representatives said.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns