HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-on-Hudson's Samuel Wold is set to appear in a production of "Carrie: The Musical" at Baldwin Wallace University and Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood, Ohio.
The show, adapted from the Stephen King novel "Carrie," is directed by Victoria Bussert with choreography by Gregory Daniels and musical direction by Nancy Maier. Wolf appears in the role of Billy Nolan.
"Carrie is filled with electrified singing and dancing, bone-chilling twists and turns, and the visceral angst and confusion of adolescence," representatives said.
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Rivertowns; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit