HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-on-Hudson's Samuel Wold is set to appear in a production of "Carrie: The Musical" at Baldwin Wallace University and Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood, Ohio.
The show, adapted from the Stephen King novel "Carrie," is directed by Victoria Bussert with choreography by Gregory Daniels and musical direction by Nancy Maier. Wolf appears in the role of Billy Nolan.
"Carrie is filled with electrified singing and dancing, bone-chilling twists and turns, and the visceral angst and confusion of adolescence," representatives said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 Superintendent: Sedan That Approached Student Had 'No Ill Intent'
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis