HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-on-Hudson's Samuel Wold is set to appear in a production of "Carrie: The Musical" at Baldwin Wallace University and Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood, Ohio.
The show, adapted from the Stephen King novel "Carrie," is directed by Victoria Bussert with choreography by Gregory Daniels and musical direction by Nancy Maier. Wolf appears in the role of Billy Nolan.
"Carrie is filled with electrified singing and dancing, bone-chilling twists and turns, and the visceral angst and confusion of adolescence," representatives said.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 3 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard
- 4 Rose M. Tisi, 87, Of Dobbs Ferry
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient