TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Warner Library will host a blood drive to benefit Phelps Memorial Hospital on Wednesday, April 2, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The blood drive is co-sponsored by Grape Expectations of Tarrytown, which will give 25 percent off a wine purchase to all donors.
Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
The Warner Library is at 121 N. Broadway.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus