TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Warner Library will host a blood drive to benefit Phelps Memorial Hospital on Wednesday, April 2, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The blood drive is co-sponsored by Grape Expectations of Tarrytown, which will give 25 percent off a wine purchase to all donors.
Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
The Warner Library is at 121 N. Broadway.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Rivertown Skies Sunday
- 2 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 3 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 4 Lowey, Day Point Fingers Over Petition Fraud
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Rivertowns, NOAA Predicts