TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Warner Library will host a blood drive to benefit Phelps Memorial Hospital on Wednesday, April 2, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The blood drive is co-sponsored by Grape Expectations of Tarrytown, which will give 25 percent off a wine purchase to all donors.
Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
The Warner Library is at 121 N. Broadway.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 4 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill