YONKERS, N.Y. -- Dr. Jilliann Elliott of Yonkers recently joined Phelps Medical Associates in Sleepy Hollow.
Elliott is board certified in internal medicine. She received her medical degree from New York Medical College and completed her residency in internal medicine at Montefiore Medical Center. Prior to joining Phelps, she worked at one of the outpatient clinics of Montefiore Medical Center Yonkers.
Elliott joins 34 clinicians in 12 practice locations on the Phelps campus and in the surrounding communities.
Elliott's practice is at 755 N. Broadway on the Phelps campus in Sleepy Hollow. Appointments can be made by calling 914-366-5490.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam