TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Two Queens residents were arrested and charged on Friday, May 2, after being caught climbing the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Police charged Grant Gilliam, 27, and James McCullagh, 28, with criminal trespassing and reckless endangerment, according to the report. The men "were going to take pictures and weren't planning jumping," police told News 12.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Hastings High School Students Named Semifinalists