TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Two Queens residents were arrested and charged on Friday, May 2, after being caught climbing the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Police charged Grant Gilliam, 27, and James McCullagh, 28, with criminal trespassing and reckless endangerment, according to the report. The men "were going to take pictures and weren't planning jumping," police told News 12.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 3 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed