TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Two Queens residents were arrested and charged on Friday, May 2, after being caught climbing the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Police charged Grant Gilliam, 27, and James McCullagh, 28, with criminal trespassing and reckless endangerment, according to the report. The men "were going to take pictures and weren't planning jumping," police told News 12.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 3 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam