TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Two Queens residents were arrested and charged on Friday, May 2, after being caught climbing the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Police charged Grant Gilliam, 27, and James McCullagh, 28, with criminal trespassing and reckless endangerment, according to the report. The men "were going to take pictures and weren't planning jumping," police told News 12.
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient