This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on Interstate 684 South and police activity on the Hutchinson River Parkway greeted drivers rushing to work on early Friday morning.
The first accident on I-684 occurred between exits 6A and 6 between Lewisboro and Katonah.
A second accident on I-684 South near Hardscrabble Road in North Salem also added to congestion woes. That accident occurred around 7:15 a.m.
The police activity on the Northbound Hutchinson River Parkway occurred between Pinebrook Boulevard in New Rochelle and Weaver Street in Scarsdale. T
Both traffic delays occurred shortly before 7 a.m.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Rivertowns; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer