WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents have resulted in delays and one road closure during the afternoon commute on three major Westchester roadways Tuesday.
An accident reported at 4:50 p.m. on the southbound Saw Mill Parkway in Hastings has resulted in delays and the closure of Farragut Parkway.
The northbound Sprain Brook Parkway south of Jackson Avenue in Greenburgh was closed because of a car fire. The incident, which was reported at 4:55 p.m., was cleared at 5:30 p.m.
The right shoulder of I-684 north at Exit 4 (Route 172) has been blocked by a stalled vehicle earlier during the afternoon commute.
- 1 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh