WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents have resulted in delays and one road closure during the afternoon commute on three major Westchester roadways Tuesday.
An accident reported at 4:50 p.m. on the southbound Saw Mill Parkway in Hastings has resulted in delays and the closure of Farragut Parkway.
The northbound Sprain Brook Parkway south of Jackson Avenue in Greenburgh was closed because of a car fire. The incident, which was reported at 4:55 p.m., was cleared at 5:30 p.m.
The right shoulder of I-684 north at Exit 4 (Route 172) has been blocked by a stalled vehicle earlier during the afternoon commute.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus