WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Air Force is set to fly over southern Westchester early Wednesday as part of preparation for the Super Bowl, according to a CBS Report.
Two F-16s, a Citation 550 aircraft and a UH-60 helicopter are set to fly over the Hudson River at around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to the report. While it's unlikely the aircraft will be visible from the ground, representatives said it was likely they could be heard in southern Westchester, according to the report.
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies