WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Air Force is set to fly over southern Westchester early Wednesday as part of preparation for the Super Bowl, according to a CBS Report.
Two F-16s, a Citation 550 aircraft and a UH-60 helicopter are set to fly over the Hudson River at around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to the report. While it's unlikely the aircraft will be visible from the ground, representatives said it was likely they could be heard in southern Westchester, according to the report.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 3 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You