WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Air Force is set to fly over southern Westchester early Wednesday as part of preparation for the Super Bowl, according to a CBS Report.
Two F-16s, a Citation 550 aircraft and a UH-60 helicopter are set to fly over the Hudson River at around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to the report. While it's unlikely the aircraft will be visible from the ground, representatives said it was likely they could be heard in southern Westchester, according to the report.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee