WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Air Force is set to fly over southern Westchester early Wednesday as part of preparation for the Super Bowl, according to a CBS Report.
Two F-16s, a Citation 550 aircraft and a UH-60 helicopter are set to fly over the Hudson River at around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, according to the report. While it's unlikely the aircraft will be visible from the ground, representatives said it was likely they could be heard in southern Westchester, according to the report.
- 1 Rivertowns Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Preparations For Tree Removal And 11 New Homes Under Way Near Ardsley