RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Westchester County’s Industrial Development Agency has approved tax breaks for $51.9 million in new projects in Hastings-on-Hudson and Dobbs Ferry .
- Rivertowns senior citizens named to 32nd annual Westchester Senior Citizens Hall of Fame.
- Dobbs Ferry officials approved Downtown residential project.
- Bill Cosby postponed his Tarrytown performances in light of recent sexual assault allegations.
- Several members of the Westchester County Board of Legislators are concerned about County Executive Rob Astorino’s proposed 2015 budget.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.