RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Westchester County approved the transfer of ownership of a county-owned shuttle-type bus to the village of Dobbs Ferry.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history."
- A motorcyclist was killed in Croton-on-Hudson after a crash with a Bee-Line bus.
- The Delaware Supreme Court upheld the death penalty ruling against James E. Cooke who raped and murdered a Greenburgh resident.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee