RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Westchester County approved the transfer of ownership of a county-owned shuttle-type bus to the village of Dobbs Ferry.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history."
- A motorcyclist was killed in Croton-on-Hudson after a crash with a Bee-Line bus.
- The Delaware Supreme Court upheld the death penalty ruling against James E. Cooke who raped and murdered a Greenburgh resident.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns