RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Westchester County approved the transfer of ownership of a county-owned shuttle-type bus to the village of Dobbs Ferry.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history."
- A motorcyclist was killed in Croton-on-Hudson after a crash with a Bee-Line bus.
- The Delaware Supreme Court upheld the death penalty ruling against James E. Cooke who raped and murdered a Greenburgh resident.
- 1 Rivertowns Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 3 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Gas Station Robbery In Greenburgh Resembles Others In Area