RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Westchester County approved the transfer of ownership of a county-owned shuttle-type bus to the village of Dobbs Ferry.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history."
- A motorcyclist was killed in Croton-on-Hudson after a crash with a Bee-Line bus.
- The Delaware Supreme Court upheld the death penalty ruling against James E. Cooke who raped and murdered a Greenburgh resident.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint In Greenburgh Results In 12 Charges