RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Westchester County approved the transfer of ownership of a county-owned shuttle-type bus to the village of Dobbs Ferry.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history."
- A motorcyclist was killed in Croton-on-Hudson after a crash with a Bee-Line bus.
- The Delaware Supreme Court upheld the death penalty ruling against James E. Cooke who raped and murdered a Greenburgh resident.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA