ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley alerted residents by email Wednesday evening of a sanitary sewer main break in progress on Bramble Brook Road between Lakeview Avenue and Ridge Road immediately behind the Ashford Court Condominium complex.
"Owing to the great volume flowing from the break there is a possibility the road could be undermined in that area," the notice read. "Motorists are cautioned to avoid the area if possible as the break is addressed by the Ardsley and the Greenburgh Departments of Public Works.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam