ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley alerted residents by email Wednesday evening of a sanitary sewer main break in progress on Bramble Brook Road between Lakeview Avenue and Ridge Road immediately behind the Ashford Court Condominium complex.
"Owing to the great volume flowing from the break there is a possibility the road could be undermined in that area," the notice read. "Motorists are cautioned to avoid the area if possible as the break is addressed by the Ardsley and the Greenburgh Departments of Public Works.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 Superintendent: Sedan That Approached Student Had 'No Ill Intent'
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis