ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley alerted residents by email Wednesday evening of a sanitary sewer main break in progress on Bramble Brook Road between Lakeview Avenue and Ridge Road immediately behind the Ashford Court Condominium complex.
"Owing to the great volume flowing from the break there is a possibility the road could be undermined in that area," the notice read. "Motorists are cautioned to avoid the area if possible as the break is addressed by the Ardsley and the Greenburgh Departments of Public Works.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Rivertowns; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer