ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley alerted residents by email Wednesday evening of a sanitary sewer main break in progress on Bramble Brook Road between Lakeview Avenue and Ridge Road immediately behind the Ashford Court Condominium complex.
"Owing to the great volume flowing from the break there is a possibility the road could be undermined in that area," the notice read. "Motorists are cautioned to avoid the area if possible as the break is addressed by the Ardsley and the Greenburgh Departments of Public Works.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct