ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Village of Ardsley alerted residents by email Wednesday evening of a sanitary sewer main break in progress on Bramble Brook Road between Lakeview Avenue and Ridge Road immediately behind the Ashford Court Condominium complex.
"Owing to the great volume flowing from the break there is a possibility the road could be undermined in that area," the notice read. "Motorists are cautioned to avoid the area if possible as the break is addressed by the Ardsley and the Greenburgh Departments of Public Works.
- 1 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Dobbs Ferry's Argyros Named Semifinalist In Siemens Competition