ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley village Board of Trustees endorsed the town of Greenburgh's anticipated award of bids for the resurfacing of roads during a meeting on Monday, Aug. 4.
The contract to complete the extensive roadwork was awarded to Core Contracting of Mount Vernon.
As soon as dates are available, notices will be sent to all the adjacent property owners, and announcements will be made on the villagewide email blast.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 4 Ashford Avenue Will Be Closed On Wednesday, Thursday
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rivertowns