ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley village Board of Trustees endorsed the town of Greenburgh's anticipated award of bids for the resurfacing of roads during a meeting on Monday, Aug. 4.
The contract to complete the extensive roadwork was awarded to Core Contracting of Mount Vernon.
As soon as dates are available, notices will be sent to all the adjacent property owners, and announcements will be made on the villagewide email blast.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee