ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley village Board of Trustees endorsed the town of Greenburgh's anticipated award of bids for the resurfacing of roads during a meeting on Monday, Aug. 4.
The contract to complete the extensive roadwork was awarded to Core Contracting of Mount Vernon.
As soon as dates are available, notices will be sent to all the adjacent property owners, and announcements will be made on the villagewide email blast.
- 1 Rivertowns Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 3 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop