ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley village Board of Trustees endorsed the town of Greenburgh's anticipated award of bids for the resurfacing of roads during a meeting on Monday, Aug. 4.
The contract to complete the extensive roadwork was awarded to Core Contracting of Mount Vernon.
As soon as dates are available, notices will be sent to all the adjacent property owners, and announcements will be made on the villagewide email blast.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA