ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley village Board of Trustees endorsed the town of Greenburgh's anticipated award of bids for the resurfacing of roads during a meeting on Monday, Aug. 4.
The contract to complete the extensive roadwork was awarded to Core Contracting of Mount Vernon.
As soon as dates are available, notices will be sent to all the adjacent property owners, and announcements will be made on the villagewide email blast.
- 1 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh