ARDSLEY, N.Y. – Motorists should expect lane closures on the Ashford Avenue Bridge next week, Ardsley officials announced Friday.
Repair work on the bridge will cause single-lane closures on Tuesday and Wednesday between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Village Manager George Calvi said.
“Motorists are advised to use alternate routes to avoid delays or build in extra time in their commutes to and from Dobbs Ferry,” Calvi said.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer