ARDSLEY, N.Y. – Motorists should expect lane closures on the Ashford Avenue Bridge next week, Ardsley officials announced Friday.
Repair work on the bridge will cause single-lane closures on Tuesday and Wednesday between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Village Manager George Calvi said.
“Motorists are advised to use alternate routes to avoid delays or build in extra time in their commutes to and from Dobbs Ferry,” Calvi said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts