ARDSLEY, N.Y. – Motorists should expect lane closures on the Ashford Avenue Bridge next week, Ardsley officials announced Friday.
Repair work on the bridge will cause single-lane closures on Tuesday and Wednesday between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Village Manager George Calvi said.
“Motorists are advised to use alternate routes to avoid delays or build in extra time in their commutes to and from Dobbs Ferry,” Calvi said.
- 1 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Dobbs Ferry's Argyros Named Semifinalist In Siemens Competition