ARDSLEY, N.Y. – Motorists should expect lane closures on the Ashford Avenue Bridge next week, Ardsley officials announced Friday.
Repair work on the bridge will cause single-lane closures on Tuesday and Wednesday between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Village Manager George Calvi said.
“Motorists are advised to use alternate routes to avoid delays or build in extra time in their commutes to and from Dobbs Ferry,” Calvi said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rivertowns
- 3 New Hastings Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Schumer Calls For Repairs To Ashford Avenue Bridge
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester