ARDSLEY, N.Y. – Motorists should expect lane closures on the Ashford Avenue Bridge next week, Ardsley officials announced Friday.
Repair work on the bridge will cause single-lane closures on Tuesday and Wednesday between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Village Manager George Calvi said.
“Motorists are advised to use alternate routes to avoid delays or build in extra time in their commutes to and from Dobbs Ferry,” Calvi said.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Rivertowns
- 5 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence