RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Village of Ardsley officials reported that the village office had received two reports of black bear sightings.
- Donald Gregg, a Hastings native and Armonk resident released a memoir detailing his time as an undercover agent for the CIA.
- Eric Gaulin has been charged with manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide in the shooting death of his 23-year-old girlfriend in his Tarrytown home.
- Rivertowns residents may notice an increase in the presence of law enforcement personnel over the holiday weekend, as counter-terrorism efforts are stepped up around Passover and Easter in Westchester County.
- A 39-year-old Yonkers woman was arrested by the SPCA of Westchester’s Law Enforcement Division and charged with three counts of cruelty and three counts of abandonment after allegedly leaving her animals with insufficient water and food.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd