YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers resident and "Bronx Tale" star Lillo Brancato Jr., 37, has been released on parole after spending eight years in prison for attempted burglary, according to the N.Y. Daily News.
A police officer was killed after confronting Brancato and another man trying to steal prescription drugs from a Bronx apartment in December 2005, according to the report.
Brancato was shot twice by the officer while trying to flee, the report said. The man with Brancato fired the fatal shots, but the actor was also accused of felony murder, according to the report.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester