YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers resident and "Bronx Tale" star Lillo Brancato Jr., 37, has been released on parole after spending eight years in prison for attempted burglary, according to the N.Y. Daily News.
A police officer was killed after confronting Brancato and another man trying to steal prescription drugs from a Bronx apartment in December 2005, according to the report.
Brancato was shot twice by the officer while trying to flee, the report said. The man with Brancato fired the fatal shots, but the actor was also accused of felony murder, according to the report.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Rose M. Tisi, 87, Of Dobbs Ferry