YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers resident and "Bronx Tale" star Lillo Brancato Jr., 37, has been released on parole after spending eight years in prison for attempted burglary, according to the N.Y. Daily News.
A police officer was killed after confronting Brancato and another man trying to steal prescription drugs from a Bronx apartment in December 2005, according to the report.
Brancato was shot twice by the officer while trying to flee, the report said. The man with Brancato fired the fatal shots, but the actor was also accused of felony murder, according to the report.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death