KATONAH, N.Y. -- Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts will be hosting the opening celebration for its sound art In The Garden of Sonic Delights exhibition this Saturday, June 7 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Information on the artists and their artwork can be found at www.caramoor.org/house-gardens/in-the-garden-of-sonic-delights/
Caramoor provides a sneak peak at the exhibition including Eli Kesler’s Catenary piano wires strung through the trees, Francisco López’s self-playing piano and Theremin for The Music Room, Trimpin building his Pianohouse, Scott Smallwood’s Coronium 3500 (Lucie’s Halo) sensors, and Laurie Anderson’s We Fall Like Light fountain manipulated by sound waves.
Openings for each of the five partners will be held separately at their respective locations. The schedule by location is below.
Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art (HVCCA) (Sunday, June 8 at 5 p.m.), Jacob Burns Film Center (Monday, June 9 at 4 p.m.), Lyndhurst (Sunday, June 8), Neuberger Museum of Art of Purchase College, SUNY (Friday,June 20) and Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture (Saturday, June 7).
For more information on Caramoor's In The Garden Of Sonic Delights event, click here.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Former Sleepy Hollow Student Jenner In 20/20 Interview