RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Town of Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner has called for the lease closure of Ardsley shooting range.
- Westchester residents react to the Malaysian airliner being shot down over Russia-Ukraine border, killing all 298 passengers on board.
- Greenburgh police arrested two Mount Vernon men who have been accused of kidnapping a woman.
- Francisco Herrera of the Bronx arrested on multiple charges of driving the wrong way on Saw Mill River Parkway and colliding with another car.
- Florence Cavellero, a long-time resident of Dobbs Ferry, died July 15. She was 75.