RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Town of Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner has called for the lease closure of Ardsley shooting range.
- Westchester residents react to the Malaysian airliner being shot down over Russia-Ukraine border, killing all 298 passengers on board.
- Greenburgh police arrested two Mount Vernon men who have been accused of kidnapping a woman.
- Francisco Herrera of the Bronx arrested on multiple charges of driving the wrong way on Saw Mill River Parkway and colliding with another car.
- Florence Cavellero, a long-time resident of Dobbs Ferry, died July 15. She was 75.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M