RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Town of Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner has called for the lease closure of Ardsley shooting range.
- Westchester residents react to the Malaysian airliner being shot down over Russia-Ukraine border, killing all 298 passengers on board.
- Greenburgh police arrested two Mount Vernon men who have been accused of kidnapping a woman.
- Francisco Herrera of the Bronx arrested on multiple charges of driving the wrong way on Saw Mill River Parkway and colliding with another car.
- Florence Cavellero, a long-time resident of Dobbs Ferry, died July 15. She was 75.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd