DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Con Edison gas main work will resume on Ashford Avenue near Ogden Avenue in Dobbs Ferry on Tuesday, Sept. 2.
The Village of Ardsley, bordering Dobbs Ferry, notified residents in the neighboring villages that gas main replacement work will be done between to 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. As a result of the restricted work hours the project will take longer to complete. Residents should anticipate that this work will continue for two weeks.
Additionally, United Water will again work on Broadway, between Cedar Street and Ashford Avenue in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday, Sept. 3 to prepare for resurfacing of the roadway. The hours of operation have also been restricted to 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. The resurfacing project at that location is anticipated to take four to five days to complete.
Residents should anticipate delays during this time and consider alternate routes.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Blaze In Dobbs Ferry Put Out By Seven Fire Departments Tops Week's News
- 4 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 5 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry