DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Con Edison gas main work will resume on Ashford Avenue near Ogden Avenue in Dobbs Ferry on Tuesday, Sept. 2.
The Village of Ardsley, bordering Dobbs Ferry, notified residents in the neighboring villages that gas main replacement work will be done between to 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. As a result of the restricted work hours the project will take longer to complete. Residents should anticipate that this work will continue for two weeks.
Additionally, United Water will again work on Broadway, between Cedar Street and Ashford Avenue in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday, Sept. 3 to prepare for resurfacing of the roadway. The hours of operation have also been restricted to 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. The resurfacing project at that location is anticipated to take four to five days to complete.
Residents should anticipate delays during this time and consider alternate routes.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester