RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- A gas explosion destroyed a building in Harlem, killed at least eight people and shut down Metro-North service for hours.
- A two-car collision on a curved section of Farragut Parkway in Hastings-On-Hudson closed down a section of the Saw Mill River Parkway and caused injuries to passengers involved in.
- Hastings High School runner Ben Torda and triple-jumper Peter Clark-Deutsch were honored for recent record-breaking accomplishments.
- Former NBA player Erick Barkley reportedly punched another father at his son's AAU basketball game in Ardsley.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA