HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-on-Hudson residents will recognize familiar places in the village when an episode of the NBC-TV detective series "Deception" airs Monday night at 10 p.m.
The episode, "Don't Be A Dummy", which was filmed in November 2012, used several sites in Hastings, including Hastings Prime Meats, TBA Gas Station on lower Warburton Avenue, Farlane Drive and Chemka Pool Road.
"Don't Be A Dummy" follows character Mia Bowers (Ella Mae Peck) as her father is revealed. After she finds out the identity of her mother, Mia runs away with her boyfriend Kyle to a friend to an empty vacation home. The episode features special guest star John Larroquette.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations