HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-on-Hudson residents will recognize familiar places in the village when an episode of the NBC-TV detective series "Deception" airs Monday night at 10 p.m.
The episode, "Don't Be A Dummy", which was filmed in November 2012, used several sites in Hastings, including Hastings Prime Meats, TBA Gas Station on lower Warburton Avenue, Farlane Drive and Chemka Pool Road.
"Don't Be A Dummy" follows character Mia Bowers (Ella Mae Peck) as her father is revealed. After she finds out the identity of her mother, Mia runs away with her boyfriend Kyle to a friend to an empty vacation home. The episode features special guest star John Larroquette.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee